Resolved
2.4
Additional Fees

My review has nothing to do with management in the office(Margaret) is probably one of the nicest people I've ever worked for in the longest time.But the director of culinary services Daniel, is probably the worst person I've ever seen work that position, he's constantly threatening to fire staff who are working hard, sometimes working double shifts, now the staff he has been threatening is the dinning room staff, he yells at them, when they are working, he made a big commotion in front of residents and family members that was eating on fathers day brunch.

He always runs out of fish, dinner specials, special desserts, bread for the table. He complains about staff but never works after 5 o'clock, you'll never know this because he's salary,so he basically walks out of work, and is never there to solve any problems with dinner. I hear that he has a good close relationship, probably an uncle or God father that is a high head in atria, so I'm told Daniel is untouchable, so this complaint will fall on death ears. So now Daniel hires a personal close friend to run the dinning room, so personal and close they used to own a restaurant together (TIM) see my problem yet, Tim is Daniels new enforcer, he complains about the night staff but never pulls a full night of work also, see the office doesn't know this because nobody is there to see at night, what goes on, so Tim, also dissappears to go have dinner with his family in Stanford CT, see I know because he told us this, Tim also comes back reeking of alcohol, the entire staff notices this See I know I could've just told the office about this, I can call the atria hot line about this, but as always and anyone who works at atria can tell you, it really doesn't matter, especially when those guys are being protected.

I thought bringing in someone to work at atria, especially someone who owned a business together was a conflict of interest... I guess certain people can get away with things. Countless nights I send food back into the kitchen under cooked, countless nights residents want to speak with chef, he isn't around, countless nights we are not appreciated, and when we do need help, from anything, what boss is there, Tim leaves without word, and Daniel leaves without word, we are left fending for ourselves.

And to top it all off, Tim is telling different people I'm going to get rid of him, he doesn't care, whoa, I have another job, I stayed on call with them because I've grown to love these residents like family, and the staff like friends, for a new person to come in and start rumors, now that upsets me....I happen to love working for atria, and it's a shame that it's coming to an end because they are now trying to take me down....

Review about: Atria Senior Living Director.

Had an Experience with Atria Senior Living?

Comments